For our members of the IHA/MESC contract... Due to Company/NASA contractual issues we have postponed negotiations with the company until next week. We will extend the current CBA to stay in place for 2 weeks. We will pick up with the economic portion of negotiations next Thursday, 4-5-12. We will set up Ratification for the following week of April 9th, time and date TBD.
Your Negotiating Committee